KitchenAid Artisan Design Series with Glass Bowl Review

It mixes cake batters, cookie and pasta doughs, and bread dough perfectly. The glass bowl is wonderful – I can see what’s happening to whatever I’m mixing.

KitchenAid Artisan Design mixer is becoming popular in most kitchens and for all the good reasons. It has a robust build, unmatched power and proven reliability to accord you the best experience in the kitchen. No matter what you want to cook from cakes to cookies, this stand mixer will handle it with high precision. With this mixer, you can make baking more interesting and all time activity. It is time to bring pizzazz to your breakfast menu, with fresh bakes right from the oven. Since the mixing has been taken care of, cooking baked foods will not be a challenge any more.

KitchenAid Artisan Design Series with Glass Bowl

KitchenAid Artisan Design Series with Glass Bowl

Specifications/Features

Three essential accessories

The KitchenAid Artisan Design comes with three attachments. The flat beater is entirely for preparing cookie dough and cake batter. On the other hand, it is the balloon whisk, which is used for whisking eggs and meringues to add a fluffy effect. There is also the dough hook, use for makes loaf of bread.

Vast color options

It does not matter, which color your countertop is, the mixer is available in 29 color options. Hence, all you need is to choose the color that matches with your kitchen countertop and d├ęcor. It is not only functional, but it can also be a centerpiece in your kitchen.

59-point planetary mixing mechanism

The mixer is very powerful and produces quality performance. This all is attributable to the 59-point planetary mixing mechanism. It is a powerful function, which makes mixing of ingredients fast and consistent. That is why, the KitchenAid Artisan Design, is capable of mixing large volumes of dough as well as heavy mixes. It implies that the mixing head will have hit the bowl 59 times, by the end of the mixing session. With such intense beating, it will be hard for any ingredients to escape the mixing.

Slow start function

For enhanced mixing the mixer features a slow-start function, which ensures that the turning starts at a slow speed, after which it increases as you add more ingredients. While this feature encourages better churning of the ingredients, it also prevents the contents from spattering on you or the kitchen surfaces.

Nine-cup capacity

Unlike other mixers, which require you to add one cup after the other, this mixer will hold nine cups of flour at a go. You can now knead as much flour as possible and with great results. This saves you time and effort.


Auto-off feature

This is an imperative feature. It ensures that the equipment does not overheat and breakdown. With the amount of dough that the equipment runs, it is bound to increase its temperatures. If not checked, it can create even more problems. That is why, this auto-off function is important, especially when you are not in the look out.

KitchenAid Artisan Design 5qt

KitchenAid Artisan Design 5qt

Robust construction

The KitchenAid Artisan Design is made with hardy materials. There are no plastics on its built. Hence, you will be getting a lifetime appliance in your kitchen. It also stands firm, without any movement whatsoever, when it is in operation. It also comes with direct drive transmissions, a specialty for commercial mixers. Therefore, it cannot wear easily.

Transparent pouring shield

The mixer also features a clear pouring shield, which enables you to view the ingredients you are adding to the bowl, just to be sure that you are not making a mistake.

Pros

  • It is capable of handling large loads of dough. It saves your time. With mixer, you can forget about adding a cup of flour after the other
  • You can easily tilt the stand back along with the beater so your tasks become a piece of cake.
  • It is multipurpose- The mixer comes with an attachment hub, which allows you to add a juicer accessory if you want.
  • It uses a direct drive transmission, which prevents wear and tear.

Cons

  • It has one-year warranty, which is shorter compared to other mixers.

Consumer Review

The KitchenAid Artisan Design has received a number of reviews, owing to the features it has. To be precise, there are about 600 reviews for this product. Of all the customer reviews, 80% gave the product a rating of five stars. The other 20% were spread among three to two stars. This is enough evidence that this mixer is the best.

Overall Review

Whether it is your morning lemon pie or cookie dough, the KitchenAid Artisan Design is the ultimate choice. It has excellent features and capabilities, which cannot be matched to any other equipment in the market. Hence, investing in this appliance will certainly make a huge difference in your kitchen.