It’s the top of the line for Kitchen aid in my opinion. You can crank it up with heavier bread doughs, the worst that can happen is the bowl will jump around a bit. It’s worth the money and very durable.
If you’re thinking of investing in the KitchenAid stand mixer but would like to read more reviews of the Professional 5 Plus Stand Mixer KV25g0x first, this in-depth review may help you arrive at a decision. In the next few minutes, you’ll discover the main features of this product, how well it performs, a quick glance at its pros and cons, general customer feedback, and whether or not this device would make for a great purchase.
Consumer says about Pros and Cons
- With a 450-watt motor – this stand mixer has enough power to handle large batches and tackle even the heaviest mixtures of dough and batter
- It features a rather unique mixing action – while the shaft spins counter-clockwise, the beater spins in a clockwise direction. As a result, the force applied when mixing ingredients is greatly improved
- Designed to perfectly fit the hand, the specially crafted handle also makes it a lot more convenient to lift up the bowl from the mixer chassis
- You are given a wide variety of speed settings (ten) that allow you to choose the correct speed for a mixing job
- The build quality of this machine is excellent. It’s sturdy and long-lasting and all of the outer components are built to last
- Maintenance is completely hassle-free. The strong stainless steel bowl and the whisk attachments are all ‘dishwasher safe,’ making the cleanup process as simple as 1-2-3
- The mixer hub contains a solid cover that can be removed in a jiffy and it flips open to expose where the beater detaches. This, in turn, enables adding new attachments a super quick task
- Some of the accessories included with this product are a spiral dough hook, a flat beater, and a wire whip. Having said that, many other accessories can also be purchased and fitted to the mixer
- Large and Bulky. If you’re limited on counter space or prefer appliances that are small and compact, the KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus may not be the best stand mixer for you.
- Furthermore, if this gadget is used on the highest setting for a lengthy period, it could overheat and produce a foul burning smell. This may also happen when the machine runs for a long time with absolutely nothing placed in the bowl.